On-site Certification Exams
All exams will start at
8:00 am on Saturday, October 14, 2017.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2017
Download and fax this application form to: 414-272-1734 or Mail to:
American Society for Quality
Attn: Cert Offerings
P.O. Box 3066
Milwaukee, WI 53201-3066
ASQ will offer the following certification exams on Saturday, October 14, 2017:
- CBA – Certified Biomedical Auditor
- CHA – Certified HACCP Auditor
- CMQ/OE – Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
- CPGP – Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional
- CQA – Certified Quality Auditor
- CQE – Certified Quality Engineer
- CSQE – Certified Quality Software Engineer
- CSQP – Certified Supplier Quality Professional
* * * * * At this year’s conference you will have the opportunity to take some of the most popular ASQ certifications on the day after the conference and in the same location! Imagine just having taken the Certified Quality Auditor, Certified Software Quality Engineer, Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional, or Certified HACCP Auditor exam preparation class (at a reduced rate for the conference of course) and then taking the exam 3 days later before you forget everything you learned!
ASQ certification is a formal recognition by ASQ that an individual has demonstrated a proficiency within, and comprehension of, a specific body of knowledge. Nearly 150,000 certifications have been issued to dedicated professionals worldwide. With members in over 100 countries, including all industry sectors and cultures, an ASQ certification is an internationally recognized, accepted, and highly regarded credential.
At last count, 125 companies have formally recognized ASQ’s certifications as verification of an individual’s knowledge of quality theory and techniques. Looking for a new career? Just do a job search on monster.com. A recent search resulted in more than 300 job postings either requiring an ASQ certification or listing it as a preferred quality of a prospective employee. Clearly an ASQ certification is a mark of technical excellence and a discriminator in the marketplace.
Organizations view certification as an investment in the company’s future and know that they will be provided with knowledgeable employees that can share their tools and practices with others in the organization. Invest in your career and your future with an ASQ certification. Gain an advantage over your competition and increase your potential for a higher salary. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Sign up for one of these exams today!